Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Restraint and discipline




I am having coffee at the counter of the café around the corner from the hotel in Paris. My Friends work there and i go there often... 
Staring at me is this basket of breaskfast beauties... Under normal circumstances I would have dug in and eaten a couple. Instead of giving in I ordered another “café noisette” and a big glass of water. Today is day 15 of my diet adventure and i still have not had any sugar, any pastry or even a piece of dark chocolate for that matter. When I arrived yesterday after flying across the Atlantic for 10 hours, I checked in my hotel room and went straight to the gym and walked 2 miles on the treadmill.... this afternoon, I will go back and do it again, only 3 miles this time, after walking all the way down to Pasteur and back with Stéphane!  Pretty happy with myself today



No comments:

Post a Comment