Friday, February 16, 2018

Big Première today!!!



Today indeed was a big première for me... after nearly 20 years of flying to Paris and other places, today was the first time I EVER went to a hotel gym in Paris....  This location has a very nice gym, albeit a bit limited for gym warriors like Poulet or Mark. Anyway, it amply suffices for me, especially since I am not yet where I want to be physically. Nevertheless, the treadmills are awesome. At least the ones that work since 2 out of 4 are busted.... And they have a great view of the Boulevard St Jacques and the Eiffel style metro bridge.
After working out, went to breakfast down at the exec club and ate eggs, sausage, bacon and cheese. I even melted some butter in my eggs! I feel like a big fat swine 🐷  but I just read that 60-75% of my calorie intake needs to come from fat... I don’t know that I’ll ever get used to that 😮
Still it does not matter how much fat I eat...I can’t seem to get into ketosis fast enough. I keep on peeing on those fucking ketone test  strips and they don’t turn deep purple. I suppose I need to be more patient and eat (yet) more fat!

Coming back home tomorrow. I am the purser on the flight. It is going to be nice to go home for a night. The moment of truth will be on Sunday morning when I weigh myself.
Will be back in Paris on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment