Thursday, March 15, 2018

Day 38... 22lbs down!!!



It is 6:40 on Thursday morning. Been up for nearly 2 hours already. Did another day of hard dry fasting yesterday. I thought I would be more hungry but what really got to me was the thirst due to the abstinence of drinking any type of liquid. My mouth tasted terrible all day and downright dehydrated after I went for a 3 miles treadmill session at high speed. I went to bed at 11:30 pm last night with a violent headache. Slept like shit all night. Turned, tossed, turned, tossed again and again for hours and finally got up at about 4:30 am for I could not take it anymore. The good news is, I weighed at 208 lbs this morning, a full 22lbs down from when I started this adventure 38 days ago!
The next time I have a few days off, I will block 2 days and do a 48 hour fast. The difference this time is that I will not work out. I will test and take it easy for the duration.
22 lbs in 38 days! Wow!!! 😮

No comments:

Post a Comment