Monday, December 7, 2009

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?


Or evil, worthless sons of bitches... that's more like it....

Just came back from France the other day... while I was gone, my neighbor Kevin was working on a few of my truck's problems...

Someone had the nerves to come steal my truck that night from his driveway, right by his bedroom window, just a few yards from my house....

I was so very pissed off the entire week end that I could barely speak or act rationally..... Stayed locked inside my house....

Now that came back down to earth and the urge to shoot someone is gone, I have to go back to my everyday life and try to get a new vehicle as soon as possible....

I am still beyond pissed.... and feel utterly violated and dispossessed....

My friend Eric is so right, so spot-on.... so many people out there looking for a handout.... so many losers and second-handers.... Salt Lake City is unfortunately no exception with all its crystal meth crazed white trash and cholos....

It's appalling, plain and simply.........

1 comment:

  1. Good on you! don't give the second handers a second thought!!!!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete