Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Madness


Once again it is insanely late at night (or very early morning) and here I am facing my computer again in order to create a post that actually makes sense.... We have been very busy with my flight attendant schedule and the restaurant lately, and Eric has been literally submerged trying to face the daunting amount of work caused by our new projects....

I have been blogging lately, however but for the benefit of the Paris Bistro.... Yep, Eric and I turned our elusive Paris Bistro newsletter into a much more exciting, fun-to-create, communication tool.... Check out the Paris Bistro Blog here.... We have been cooking, shooting pictures, harvesting the very last of our garden herbs, taking more pictures, blogging...... Feedback is always much appreciated! Always feel free to comment or become a blog's follower....

Flying to Paris tomorrow and will have a bit of down time... I will be posting from there...

Time for a hot date with my bed... It is going to be a short night again!

No comments:

Post a Comment